Serve With Love Conference with Tom Mears of Burgerville
Postponed until the Fall. Sign up to stay informed!
The Power of a Transformational Mission Statement
Definition of Serve with Love - To intentionally put the needs of others before your own with care and compassion!
Do you have a transformational mission statement? Is your mission statement lived out by your team? Are your stakeholders impacted by your mission?
Our Serve with Love Conference is an interactive discussion and training based on the book Serve with Love authored by Tom Mears to help individuals and organizations understand the power of a transformative mission statement through real-life case studies and hands-on activities.
By the end of the conference, you will be able to:
- Develop a personal purpose statement so you can bring greater clarity to your life
- Develop a new or enhance an existing transformational corporate mission statement to increase your profitability and impact
- Recognize a real-life case study about the impact of a transformational mission statement in an organization so you can model it
- Identify key stakeholders that your mission must serve to ensure that your mission execution is holistic and comprehensive
- Develop action plans to ensure that your stakeholders who are served through your mission statement are properly integrated throughout your organization
In collaboration with the . . .
Fairview, OR 97024
9:15-9:30 AM Worship
9:30-9:35 AM Overview and Introduction
9:35-9:45 AM Why Serve with Love ? Patrice Tsague
9:45-10:45 AM The Burgerville Story ? Tom Mears
10:45-11:00 AM Break
11:00-12:00 PM Defining Your Purpose Statement ? Jennifer Mears
12:00-1:00 PM Lunch
1:00-1:15 PM Worship
1:15-2:45 PM Serve with Love Case Studies
- Business Case Study ? Jennifer and Tom Mears
- Church Case Study ? Pastor Noela Lumande
3:00-4:00 PM Clarifying your mission statement and how to put it into action (Breakout Groups)
- Churches and Ministries ? Patrice Tsague and Pastor Noela Lumande
- Individuals and Families ? Debra Schlaht and Wendie Klem
- Businesses and Entrepreneurs ? Tom and Jennifer Mears
4:15-5:00 PM Conclusion ? Patrice Tsague
5:00-5:15 PM Closing Comments and Prayer ? Patrice Tsague and Pastor Brad Makowski
Use the Referral Name, SON or James Autry
$49 per person
$149 per family (up to 5 members)
$199 per organization (up to 5 members)