MercyToday - Business Development Group Forums
Name: MercyToday - Business Development Group Forums
Date: January 27, 2021
Time: 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM PST
Website: Learn More
This month's FREE Business Development Group Forum features Bud Lindstrand sharing about Leadership . . .
Have you heard of Toms Shoes (you buy a pair of shoes and they give a pair of shoes to someone in a developing nation on the other side of the world) or of Sackcloth & Ashes (you buy a blanket and they give a blanket to someone living on the streets)? Well, when you become a partner and benefit from our strategic business trainings, you are helping us provide strategic business training to someone in another part of the world that will revolutionize the way that they are doing business and create even more income and jobs for others in their communities!
We are also planning a MercyToday - Exploring the PDX Marketplace meeting on Wed, Dec 16th from 8-10am in the greater Portland metro area and via Zoom. More details to come!
MercyToday commits to come alongside you and focus on your customer-centric business needs. Our goal is to strengthen, grow, and accelerate your organization as we foster trust-based, multi-lateral interconnections with solutions to help you reach your objectives. We designed our Covenant Partnership Levels to benefit like-minded business-people who are also committed to the global mission of Mercy, inc. We believe that Business As Mission is a foundational growth strategy grounded on the precept that as we work on the Father's business, He also works on ours. The net profits from your partnership goes to Mercy, inc.
Our Business Resource Offerings for Covenant Partners include:
- One-on-one coaching and mentoring
- A university-level Strategic Planning Course for business rebooting opportunities
- Monthly Business Development Group Forums to foster growth & problem-solving
- Strengthening your marketing efforts:
- Promote your organization via a landing page in our Marketplace Hub
- Bolster your online presence through our social media platform
- Commercial Radio Spots and On-air endorsements
Partner with us NOW and let us help you achieve your goals and have maximum Kingdom impact!
MercyToday currently airs throughout the Salem metro area at 11am on Sundays on KSLM, 104.3FM & 1220AM! You can listen to all the past broadcasts/podcasts HERE! We would be honored to partner with your organization in the Salem market, and feature your organization during the show, as we expand to other markets throughout the Northwest and the nation! For more info about becoming a Covenant Partner, contact James Autry!
In collaboration with . . .
or join us via ZOOM
or join us via ZOOM
- Networking & Welcome – James Autry
- Introduction of MercyToday team – Mike Sullivan
- Attendee introductions – James Autry
- The work of Mercy, inc around the world - Doug Hoffman
- What does the “M” in BAM mean to the Christian businessperson? - Dan Critchett
- Leadership - Bud Lindstrand
- Update on Strategic Planning Training - Mike Hudspeth
- MercyToday’s Offering – James and Mike
- Covenant Partnership Opportunities
- MercyToday on KPDQ 93.9 FM
- Next Steps - James Autry
- Next months' meetings in 2021
- Who should be here next meeting?
James Autry, 503-515-5647
Set a Reminder: