Grow Your Influence with The Marketplace Catalyst
Thank you for being a key influencer in our community and for your mutual desire to be a part of a growing network of leaders transforming our society and culture for the common good. Now’s the time for action! For believers to show up, so that God can reveal real answers and workable solutions to the major issues and problems facing our communities. It's time for The Marketplace Catalyst!
- We believe that Christians are largely ineffective in serving the marketplace
- We believe that there is confusion in how Christians show up in the marketplace
- We believe that there is a better way for Christians to impact the marketplace for Christ
- Therefore, we believe that Organizations, Churches and Christians can learn, adopt and articulate this better way, be a positive influence and bring divinely inspired solutions.
Are you prepared to make a positive impact within your spheres of influence over the next decade? Are you and your team ready to show up in the marketplace, collaborate with other organizations and be a catalyst for God’s goodness in the industry you are called to transform? Are you and your team linkedin with other believers that have the same mindset and calling?
Then join us for one (or more) of these upcoming conversations with Dr. John Seel . . .
- Mon, Feb 3rd, 10am-Noon at BESThq, 12745 SW Beaverdam Rd, Beaverton, OR 97005
- Mon, Feb 3rd, 3pm-5pm at Murdock Trust, 655 West Columbia Way, Suite 700, Vancouver, WA 98660
- Tues, Feb 4th, 10am-Noon at Sterling Communications, 149455 SW Sequoia Parkway, Suite 110, Tigard, OR 97224
- Tues, Feb 4th, 3-5pm at Multnomah University, 8435 NE Glisan St, Portland, OR 97220 (meeting in the Presidential Dining Room in the Student Center/Cafeteria)
Dr. John Seel sees Portland, Oregon leading the way in our culture that has drifted away from Christianity. As a cultural analyst, millennial expert, consultant and author, John’s forthcoming book "Inhabiting the World: Faithful Presence in Vocation" provides Christian business leaders with the tools to develop a faithful presence in your sphere of influence, and to use your influence in ways that reflect the Truth of Jesus Christ’s message in your own life and business. John's expertise has helped design The Marketplace Catalyst and its Influence Builder Groups which are launching here in Portland. His message will inspire and challenge you to take steps toward fulfilling God’s purpose in your own life and world.
Dr. John Seel is the author of The New Copernicans: Millennials and the Survival of the Church. He is the former Director of Cultural Engagement at the John Templeton Foundation, a Research Fellow at Evangelicals for Social Action and a consultant to the Institute for Advanced Studies in Culture at the University of Virginia. He has an M.Div. from Covenant Theological Seminary and a Ph.D. in American Studies from the University of Maryland (College Park). He and his wife, Kathryn, live in Lafayette Hill, PA.