FREE Webinar - Doing Business in Your God-Given Sweet Spot
John F. Kennedy once said, “Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction.” Success in business is more than just about having the right skills, the right ideas or resources; it is about having a clear purpose and direction. You can not have a clear purpose and direction without knowing God’s plan for your life. God’s plan for your life is your God-given sweet spot. Doing business in your God-given sweet spot reduces stress, yields fulfilment, and increases profits.
In this seminar, you will learn:
- The benefits of doing business in your God-given sweet spot
- How to discover your God-given sweet spot
- How to do business in your God-given sweet spot
Instructor: Patrice Tsague, Co-founder & Chief Servant Officer of Nehemiah Project International Ministries and PG & Associates, LLC
Patrice is a Christian business trainer, entrepreneur, international speaker, preacher, author, and business coach. He specializes in helping families incorporate their faith into their business practices, ensuring that their businesses are able to exist beyond the third generation.
Plan now to join us for the next NPIM - PDX events on:
- Tuesday, Jan 8th from 8am-5pm - BE Experience - How to Grow Your Top or Bottom Line with Kingdom Impact
- Tuesday, Jan 29th thur Fri, May 17th - BE Executive Program
In collaboration with the . . .