FREE Webinar - Counting the Cost of Growth
Organizational growth, though desirable by all entrepreneurs (managers & pastors), has a price which must be carefully evaluated. Jesus while talking to His disciples in Luke 14:28-30 states, “For which of you, intending to build a tower, does not sit down first and count the cost, whether he has enough to finish it— lest, after he has laid the foundation, and is not able to finish, all who see it begin to mock him, saying, ‘This man began to build and was not able to finish’?” The cost of growth is not just the financial but the personal sacrifice as well. If both are not carefully considered, growth may not occur and it can be short-lived or lead to destruction. In this seminar, you will learn:
- The true definition of cost
- The types of cost involved in growing a business, ministry or church
- How to determine if the growth is worth the potential investment needed
For all entrepreneurs (managers & pastors) looking for growth, this seminar is an essential prerequisite!
Instructor: Patrice Tsague, Co-founder & Chief Servant Officer of Nehemiah Project International Ministries and PG & Associates, LLC
Patrice is a Christian business trainer, entrepreneur, international speaker, preacher, author, and business coach. He specializes in helping families incorporate their faith into their business practices, ensuring that their businesses are able to exist beyond the third generation.
Plan now to join us for the next NPIM - PDX events on:
- Friday, Feb 22nd - Work As Worship Retreat at NPIM HQ
- Thursday, March 7th - Biblical Entrepreneurship Certificate Program at NPIM HQ
- Friday, March 22nd - 7th Annual Portland Kingdom Impact Dinner at the MAC
- Saturday, March 23rd - Serve With Love Launch at Anthem Church
In collaboration with the . . .