BESThq - Business Expo West
Join us for our 12th Annual BESThq...
You can not afford to miss this business building event, Portland's Premier "B2B" Business Expo! We're excited to forge forward through these extraordinary times and deeply appreciate your partnership. Hundreds of Entrepreneurs & Business Teams will network with each other, have tons of fun & YOU should be there to connect with them and introduce your organization to them for future engagement!
WATCH PROMO VIDEO
Become a Purposeful Sponsor this year . . .
Download Sponsorship Info / Sponsor Now!
Our 2022 Benefiting Purposeful Projects . . .
- Nuestro Hogar By LatinoBuilt
- SBUA Membership Drive By Small Business Utility Advocates
- Green Seed Apartments By Green Seed Construction
- Metro Central Victory Garden By VetREST with Metro
- Ductless Heat Pump Activator Program By Verde Builds with Energy Trust of Oregon
We have re-imagined our premier B2B expo event with focus on sponsor engagement and opportunity. This year, we will only have up to 40 sponsors to also be exhibitors and this will be our primary fundraiser for community for the year. Without our sponsors, we simply cannot afford to continue opening the doors of opportunity, free & purposefully, to our community.
Thanks to last year's 2022 Sponsors . . .
Barrett Business Services, Inc. (BBSI)
Business Diversity Institute (BDI)
Certification Office for Business Inclusion and Diversity (COBID)
Color Map Painting and Remodeling
Oregon Department Of Transportation (ODOT) Office of Civil Rights
Oregon Association of Minority Entrepreneurs (OAME)
Oregon Department of Human Services (ODHS)
Oregon Secretary of State: Office of Small Business Assistance
Small Business Utility Advocates (Oregon)
Sterling Pacific Roofing & Waterproofing
The Beat Goes On Marching Band
In collaboration with . . .
13600 SW Terman Rd
Beaverton, OR 97005
& online via ZOOM
10am-3pm Expo & Special Guest
2pm-3pm Technical Workshops
4pm-7pm After Party & Central Station Taps
* Hybrid event: We will have in-person tabling for sponsors (limit of 40 tables) plus broadcast the event virtually, complete with Breakout Rooms for people to network and talk to the sponsors.